Inspection mission on Takamaka dam
Detailed description of the operations carried out
Since 2009 ,Seanergy has performed inspection missions on the
hydraulic structure "Takamaka 2" managed by EDF GH
- Technical expertise of Takamaka 2 dam, check of the dam bottom and installation of a cofferdam
- Intervention in the plant inlet tunnel beyond the Rivière de l’Est to the water chamber on the stone trap valve.
- Expertise of the Takamaka 2 dam and sluice inspection
- Spotlight on branches / Removal - Film and report
- Realization of siltation measures in the Canal Langevin.
- Plotting of profiles and submission of a report with the siltation evaluation - St. Joseph
- Inspection of cofferdams tightness
- Inspection of Takamaka dam + dredging
Description of main tools/resources mobilized
- Divers and equipment
- Tools for underwater works
- Motor pump, hydraulic brush
Sole provider for EDF Reunion since 2006
Specific environment-related requirements
SEANERGY adaptation to EDF GH requirements/procedures. Confined spaces, lack of visibility, altitude diving (calculation of equivalent depths).