Detailed description of the operations carried out
Subsea structure inspection under Bureau Veritas approval.
- Vitogaz: Expertise of a submerged structure under BUREAU VERITAS approval. Submerged gas line: check the general condition of the latter and a leak on the pipe. Mahajunga, Madagascar.
- SCOAM: Expertise of the ship THE TABOR, in partnership with BUREAU VERITAS. Identification of possible defects in the hull of the boat, for sale of the latter – East Port, Reunion.
- Armement ENEZ: Expertise of the ship hull LE SAINTE-MARIE under BUREAU VERITAS approval. Identification of potential osmosis on hull and general status of latter - West Port, Reunion.
- BOLUDA Reunion: Under BUREAU VERITAS approval, inspection visit of 2 tugs. Le Port, Reunion.
Description of main tools/resources mobilized
- IMCA Divers and equipment (hookah)
- Photo / Video
- Caliper, ruler, tape measure
- Corrobatimeter (measurement of the cathodic protection)
- Controlled ultrasound
Specific missions between 2011 and 2012
3 to 5 divers
Specific environment-related requirements
Procedures according to ISO 18001 and 9001. Flawless reactivity in 24 / 48h. Adaptation skills to export, intervention in any ports of the Indian Ocean.